iso (62,532,255,744 bytes). NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded.
FitGirl Repack + all DLCs.
In this popular game, Ultran Sigma's character has been able to achieve two of the extremely powerful Infinite gems that have destroyed the worlds of Capcom and Marvel. FitGirl Repack + all DLCs.
Infinite-CPY ISO release: cpy-mvsci. iso (58,557,073,408 bytes).
5. 0 B. Files view Limit 50 - Current Torrent have 11 files.
2. 4 GB. FitGirl releases on 1337x. 5. Torrent: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite (MULTi14). torrent's Creation Date - Metadata Information. Internal name Marvel VS Capcom Infinite.
Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Xbox On. Includes the Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite full game and Character Pass. 14 out of 19 people found this helpful.
Includes the Marvel vs. The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed combat.
Experience the next era of the highly popular action-fighting game series in which the epic clash between two storied universes returns. The universes of Marvel and Capcom collide better than ever before as iconic characters team up for player-vs-player combat packed with action. Arthur Fallen Angel Armor Costume.
The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. Ultron Sigma has begun the eradication of all biological life. Against all odds, heroes stand together against the ultimate threat, their only hope laying with the all-powerful Infinity Stones.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite required; sold separately. Memory: 8 GB RAM. Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370. DirectX: Version 11. Network: Broadband Internet connection. Includes 7 items: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Black Panther, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Black Widow, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Character Pass, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Monster Hunter, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Sigma, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Venom, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Winter Soldier. Sound Card: DirectSound Supported (DirectX® . c or more).
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Deluxe Edition (with all DLCs)
Release Date: September 19, 2017
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Fighting, Side, 3D
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 56% of user reviews are positive (based on 825 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX-PLAZA)
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or better
HDD Space: up to 59 GB (~60 GB during installation)
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 11.6 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat.
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
- Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. A combination of the robotic foes known as Ultron from the Marvel Universe and Sigma from the Capcom Universe, this psychotic villain is obsessed with infecting all organic life with a cybernetic virus. History’s greatest gathering of warriors must now unite to fight back against Ultron Sigma and save their newly formed world.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Arthur Fallen Angel Armor Costume
- Black Panther
- Black Widow
- Captain America Gladiator Costume
- Captain Marvel Warbird Costume
- Character Pass
- Chris Classic Costume
- ChunLi Casual Costume
- Command Mission X Costume
- Dante Nephilim Costume
- Doctor Strange Illuminati Costume
- DormammuMolten Costume
- Evil Ryu Costume
- Firebrand Ultimate Costume
- Frank West Proto Man Costume
- Gamora Classic Costume
- Ghost Rider Outlaw Costume
- Gladiator Hulk Costume
- Haggar Metro City Mayor Costume
- Jedah Makai Messiah Costume
- Joe Fixit Costume
- Monster Hunter
- Morrigan Night Warrior Costume
- Nemesis Tyrant Costume
- Nova Prime Costume
- Ryu Wanderer Costume
- Space Suit Costume
- Special X Costume
- Special Zero Costume
- Spencer Gottfried Costume
- Strider Hien Costume
- Superior Iron Man Costume
- Superior Spider-Man Costume
- Thanos Annihilation Costume
- Ultimate Hawkeye Costume
- Ultimate Thor Costume
- Ultron Conquest Costume
- Warrior Thor Costume
- Winter Soldier
- Based on Marvel.vs.Capcom.Infinite.Deluxe.Edition-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-marvel.vs.capcom.infinite.deluxe.edition.iso (62,532,255,744 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with original movies)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of campaign movies alltogether or get lossy or original videos. Without those videos campaign still will be playable, but you will hear audio only instead w/o actual video footage
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 58.2 to 11.6 GB (without movies) / 17.8 GB (with recoded, lossy videos) / 33.8 GB (with original videos))
- Installation takes (with re-encoded videos): ~30 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~45 minutes on 4-threads CPU; ~1.5 hours on 2-threads CPU. Installing with original movies takes 30-60 minutes more
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 59 GB (~60 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
- At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
Lossy VS Lossless
I don't like lossy compression, but just like NieR Automata, this game proves, that sometimes developers have to use brains.
Videos in MVSCI are present in FullHD with extremely hight bitrate, up to 40 MBbit/second with 30 FPS.
That's why I made an option for you to download much smaller archive with re-encoded videos.
They still look very good at bitrate of 8~9 MBit/sec at 1920x1080 resolution. You can download this sample and compare:
Mirror 1: Zippyshare
Mirror 2: Multiupload
If you don't like the quality of re-encoded files, get original ones. Remember - the choice is always yours, not mine ;)
You can skip downloading of files you don't need. Here is the list of selective files:
- fg-optional-lossy-videos.bin (Re-encoded videos, 1920x1080, ~8-9 Mbps)
- fg-optional-original-videos.bin (Re-encoded videos, 1920x1080, ~40 Mbps)
In example, if you want to launch the game with re-encoded videos - skip all "optional" files, but download fg-optional-lossy-videos.bin & all main files (01-02).
This repack is HEAVILY backwards compatible with my previous MvsCI repack. The following files can be rehashed to save you up to 28.3 GB of traffic:
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide