Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm
Release date : May 30, 2013
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Tripwire Interactive, Rising Storm Team
Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
Publication Type: Beta [Steam-Rip]
Language: English / French / Spanish / German / Polish / Russian (not set)
Sound language: English
Tablet: Is present [RELOADED emu. ]
Rising Storm - an independent addition to Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Tripwire Interactive has created a company in close cooperation with the community. The plot tells of the Pacific theater of the Second World War, 1941-1945. Mission represent the opportunity to be in the midst of historical battles.
- Large Scale Multiplayer Combat in The Pacific: Take part in the brutal fighting in the Pacific online with up to 64 players at a time.
- Iconic Battles: Experience iconic battles such as Iwo Jima, Saipan, and Guadalcanal as the US military struggles to clear the Japanese from the islands in the Pacific.
- Asymmetrical Gameplay: Far from the mirrored gameplay seen in other shooters, both sides utilize historical weapon sets and each have unique gameplay capabilities. American firepower is matched by Japanese ferocity and guile with such features as banzai charges, booby-traps, the infamous "knee mortar" and more. This creates a unique gameplay experience that can't be found anywhere else.
- WWII weaponry redefined - again: all of the weapon functionality you expect from the franchise returns - true to life ballistics, bullet penetration, breathing, adjustable sights, free aim, weapon bracing, and more, create WWII weaponry that has no equal. To that add over 20 new weapons including the devastating flamethrower and the portable "knee mortar".
- Morale: Your soldier's state of mind plays a bigger role than ever. Banzai charging Japanese soldiers can heavily suppress the Americans making it difficult to return fire and allowing the Japanese to close the distance. The Americans can use their firepower advantage to suppress their enemies and gain the advantage!
- Bonus Content: All Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer content is included with Rising Storm as a free bonus. Fight in the Pacific, then fight on the Eastern Front at any time, all in the same game and same server browser. Find out what made Red Orchestra 2 PC Gamer's Multiplayer FPS of the Year in 2011 with this award winning content.
- Full Mod SDK and Steam Workshop Support: Download some of the amazing existing community made content for Red Orchestra 2, or try your hand with the mod SDK and make your own maps or mods for either Rising Storm or Red Orchestra 2.
- Persistent Stats Tracking and Player Progression: Persistence constantly gives the gamer something to strive for and keeps them playing. Grow in rank, earn achievements, improve your abilities, and become a Hero!