2 is the version of Colony Survival released on January 19th, 2018. Added "stair blocks" in the form of 5 colored quarter blocks.
2 is the version of Colony Survival released on January 19th, 2018. Changed how torches and lanterns are managed, to significantly reduce any lag spikes associated with them during block updates. Also fixes the longer lag spike upon rendering the first torch/lantern. Fixed an issue with the stoneblock normal map.
CSUtility CSUtility is a mod-creating library that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks, it enables you to create mods easier without having to know advanced C I have created a couple of mods using this library which are listed below. CSUtility features Simplified command parsing Configuration management Logger Player/Position extensions Using the library To use the library you simply download CSUtility. dll and reference it in your mod project in Visual Studio.
Colony Survival is a unique first-person voxel RTS developed by a two-man team. Build your own colony in a voxel world
Colony Survival is a unique first-person voxel RTS developed by a two-man team. Build your own colony in a voxel world. Command guards, farmers, miners and other colonists. Defend your colony against the monsters that attack every night. Colony Survival has advanced 3D dynamic pathfinding, allowing both colonists and monsters to navigate your colony using bridges, stairs, gates and tunnels. Recruit thousands of colonists.
NOTE: Requires the development build of Colony Survival (. 0 + some extra features). zip 1. KB. Source code (zip).
Colony Survival mixes real time strategy with first person voxel games. Recruit farmers, woodcutters, miners and archers. Design your own castle or city, block by block. Protect your colonists against the monsters of the night. More Colony Survival: Discord. Rendered by PID 2330 on 55df at 2019-11-23 15:54:09. 822018+00:00 running a49dddc country code: RU.
Title: Colony Survival
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy, Early Access
Release Date: 16 Jun, 2017 About This Game
Dynamic 3D Pathfinding
Both colonists and monsters can find their way in your world. Build bridges, tunnels, stairs, overpasses and underpasses to make sure your colonists get where they want to go, and monsters don't! Plant a banner to start your colony. As you recruit more colonists, more monsters will try to invade your colony! Build walls, dig moats and construct forts to deal with the increasing threat.
Dozens of different jobs, unlockable with science
Use an extensive science system to unlock jobs, blocks, upgrades and new weapons! Your colony will start small, with a couple of berry farmers, slingers and a copper miner. Expand your colony and start using new metals like bronze, iron and steel. Producing them will require new fuels like charcoal and cokes. Use more advanced metals to unlock crossbows and matchlock guns for your guards! Add wheat farmers, bakers, flax farmers, tailors and many other jobs to your colony.
We regularly release fixes, improvements, tweaks and content updates. Here's a small example:
- June 1, 0.1.0.
- June 16, 0.1.15. Public release. Contained countless tweaks and fixes and small content updates like clay and bricks.
- June 22, 0.2.0. Contained among other things berry farmers and grinders.
- July 13, 0.2.6. Huge performance improvements for big colonies and multiplayer servers.
- August 25, 0.3.0. Scientists, multiple science bags, tailors, carpet, technologists.
- October 31, 0.4.0. Three new weapons, monsters now have three different HP levels and three different speeds, five new crafting jobs, multiple new metals
- November 22, 0.4.3. Overhaul to the early game and the science system.
- December 22, 0.5.0. Five new jobs, dozens of new blocks, lanterns in different colors and herbs.
The complete package: lots of settings, fan translations, mods, cheats and more!
Colony Survival contains everything you'd hope to find in a game -except for proper animations.
- Translations: fans from all over the world have translated the game into their native language. Play the game in German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French or any other of the many supported languages!
- Cheats: bored of playing the way it's intended? Use cheats to quickly recruit more colonists, spawn blocks and unlock research.
- Detailed graphics settings: don't like bloom or depth of field? Want to adjust the FOV? Change it quickly in the graphics menu.
- Game settings: turn off monsters if you want to build in peace. Or allow them to spawn during the day for a difficult challenge!
- Mods: we've developed the game to be as moddable as possible, and we're in close contact with mod developers to help them create awesome mods.
- Advanced server tool: every player can use our intuitive server tool to host a private server for friends, or a public server for the entire community.
- Transparent development: we explain what we're working on and why every Friday in a detailed blog. We're continuously trying to figure out what the community would like to see tweaked and added next by being active on the Steam Forums and the official Discord.
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10Processor: Intel Pentium G620 (2.5 Ghz dual core) or equivalentMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GTX 730 or equivalent with 1 GB VRAM, 1280x720 displayDirectX: Version 11Storage: 300 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: Work in progress: new features may raise the bar, optimizations may lower the bar
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10Processor: Intel i5-2300 (2.8 GHz quad core) or equivalentMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GTX 750 or equivalent, 1920x1080 displayDirectX: Version 11Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 1 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Work in progress: new features may raise the bar, optimizations may lower the bar