• The system has been Wages revamped. Now instead of raising the wage level (which can mean quite a lot of clicks at high production values, not to mention tons of calculations), you set a percentage of your coin income to be reserved for wages and the game will determine the wage level for you.
• The overall bonuses and values are identical but it's much easier to set your wages now and you get to see what the overall bonuses are in the panel
• Sending villagers on explorations will no longer affect your max population (meaning that you lose max population if you lose villagers). Instead, the values are to frozen frozen and the houses are considered occupied while the people are away (for new births concerns)
• Unique ornaments that are equipped will no longer vanish when you load the game
• You can gain a maximum of 5,000 population from exploration now (per expedition)
• Allied kingdoms with a warring disposition no longer give tons and tons of soldiers every time you attack an enemy, they just boost your damage in the fight as intended